How to Submit Exhibits
How to Submit Your Traveling Exhibitions
Do you represent an organization with exhibits to promote? With an Exhibitor membership, you can submit and publish listings on Culture Trove. We offer a variety of plans that allow you to present visually stunning listings and get priority placement to increase your marketing reach.
- Join Culture Trove: exhibit promotion memberships begin at only $178 per year!
- Log in with your username and a strong password (keep your password safe).
- Select the “Submit Exhibit” from the “Exhibitor Account” drop down menu at the top of the page (this option appears in the main menu after you are logged in).
- Select the option to create a premium or basic listing.
- Fill in the relevant information with the form provided and click “Submit”. Your listing will be reviewed and uploaded to the database within 2 business days.
An Exhibitor membership enables you to contribute to listings on Culture Trove.
When creating listings, you’ll discover two types of listing formats:
Premium listings offer a full description of an exhibition, outlining all the important features that enable a potential venue to assess if the exhibit will be a good fit for their programming needs. These listings can include images, video and audio clips, fully communicating what an exhibit has to offer. Use the premium listing format to showcase an exhibit that is new to the market, good availability or a more complex story to relate.
Basic listings provide concise descriptions and key details like availability, space requirements, price range and contact info. They enable venues to quickly determine if the exhibit is appropriate and one they would like to follow up with by contacting the promoter.